Say Hello to Cessna!

I got cat fever about a week ago and it was BAD. We're talking full-on need for a little fur lump to knock things off tables, take off like white lightening right when you think she's becoming affectionate, and occasionally be a little cuddle monster.

Andrew thought I was joking when I mentioned going to the shelter, but fast forward a week and this little fuzzball currently occupies a space with us. She's a bit shy, but bonds well once she warms up. She's now eating well and hiding under the bed less. Hopefully in the next few days she'll begin to warm up even more and start exploring the rest of the apartment.

I must say, she definitely brightens my day while I work at home. :)












1 comments:

  1. She's adorable!! As Becca noted, she does remind me of my Peach. :) Great name choice too.

    ReplyDelete

 

About

The simple reason for this blog is to maintain connection with family and friends both near and far to bring them all a little closer.