Two Years



Tomorrow marks Andrew and my second year of being together.  March 21st was really the day we realized we were doomed to be together and it seems a fitting day to celebrate, because, hey, it's worked out pretty well so far!

It'd be an understatement to say that a lot has happened in the last two years and it's difficult to even begin to summarize.  So, instead of looking back, I thought I'd look forward.

My wishes at the beginning of our second year (God willing and with His help!):

  • For us to grow in patience and understanding
  • To begin to refine our flaws, both large and small
  • To travel together more
  • To vanquish insecurities
  • To grow together stronger in Christ

I'm sure there are more than this and I'm sure Andrew could think of some of his own, but more than anything I think we'd both just hope that our love stays as strong as it is now.  We rely a lot on that to get us through the more difficult days and I think it's safe to say it's about the only thing we can count on, especially these days.

Here's to another year of hoping no one ever finds out how perfectly goofy we are together!

I love you, Andrew.

1 comments:

 

About

The simple reason for this blog is to maintain connection with family and friends both near and far to bring them all a little closer.